HCA, Hospital Corporation of America CT Technologist in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Do you have the career opportunities as a CT Technologist that you want in your current role?We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the team at Grand Strand Health, part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Grand Strand Health, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
* Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
* Student loan re-payment allowance
* Paid Personal Leave * 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service) * Identity Theft Protection discounts * Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options * Adoption Assistance * Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) colleagues.
Do you want to work as a *CT Tech *where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
We are seeking a CT Technologist for a full-time position, responsible for performing CT diagnostic procedures as outlined by the radiologist. Working under the direction of the medical imaging management team, you will directly impact patient care through your knowledge, skills and abilities in diagnostic imaging, scheduling, transporting and maintaining inventory.
What you will do in this role:
- You will operate diagnostic equipment, verify images and prepare the room with necessary equipment and supplies for the procedure.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that proper diagnostic information is provided through the production of high-quality CT scans.
- You will perform CT exams on a variety of different body parts in a timely manner.
- You will complete appropriate history forms and technologist exam sheet.
You will start I.V.s and check labs as needed.
Graduate of an accredited Radiography program.
- RT and CT certification from ARRT required.
- State License may be required. (South Carolina: SCRQSA), (Florida must be licensed as a Radiology Technologist.), (GA ARRT required)
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as Radiology and CT Technologist is highly preferred. Grand Strand Medical Center,located in beautiful Myrtle Beach, SC, is a 360 plus bed acute care hospital serving residents of Horry and the surrounding counties. Each day we are committed to building a healthy community across the greater Grand Strand. To accomplish this, we aim to identify top talent aligned with our values and dedicated to cultivating our mission. We invite you to learn more about this fantastic opportunity, who we are and how you can join our dynamic team.
Our hospital offers the only cardiac surgery program, neurosurgery program and pediatric intensive care unit (PICU) in Horry and Georgetown counties. Additionally, Grand Strand Medical Center is a designated Level I Adult Trauma Center and Level II Pediatric Trauma Center by South Carolina DHEC. Our hospital is also the only Comprehensive Stroke Center in the service area, certified by DNV-GL.
Grand Strand Medical Center is recognized by the Join Commission for the following programs: * Chest pain * Knee and hip replacement * Sepsis In addition, we have received awards from the American Heart Association for our treatment of heart attacks and strokes.
HCA Healthcare, the parent company of Grand Strand Medical Center, has been continually named a /World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere/since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Title: CT Technologist
Location: South Carolina-Myrtle Beach-Grand Strand Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00104-15143