Aston Carter Urgent Hire in Mountain View, California
Urgent hire ! Need to come with some type of purchasing and order processing experience !!!!
To provide administrative support to the Area Sales Managers (ASMs), Clinical Field Personnel and domestic customers.
Includes but is not limited to, customer service administration, preparation of financial analysis and reports of sales order
data, correspondence, and dissemination of information to ASMs and customers, inputting pertinent information into the
database and maintaining accurate files.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Prepare sales orders, packing lists, thank you notes and invoices for revenue orders.
• Take orders on the telephone and process them. Process orders received by email.
• Process demo requirements by the Sales REPs and ensure timely shipment.
• Maintain records on demo equipment and issue RMAs when returned.
• Maintains neat and orderly work areas. Ensures the functioning of all electronic equipment in the dept.
• Ensure that all SOX/auditing and company rules and regulations are followed for revenue recognition.
• Provide on a weekly/monthly basis reports showing the status of revenue sales in the field.
• Provide monthly reports showing the shipment of EndoProbes.
• Provide other reports as may be deemed necessary.
• Provide field sales representatives with current status of their revenue orders and shipments.
• Check day-to-day activities, accuracy of orders booked/being shipped, availability of equipment and interacting with
• Leave voice mail on a daily basis as to what equipment has shipped and method of shipment and tracking number, if
• Record in the instrument history the status of equipment sold or returned for credit.
• Prepare the necessary paperwork (sales orders, packing lists, invoices, credit/debit memos, Phantoms) to ensure that the
transaction is processed and accurately recorded.
• Maintain a working rapport with customers and provide professional customer support.
• Work with Marketing and Domestic Sales in contacting existing customers to renew or establish warranty programs.
• Assist in the preparation of price quotations.
• Confirm with addressee that documents have arrived and communicate to field sales representatives the status.
• Assist in preparation of orders and shipping documents for demonstration/trade show equipment.
• Determine caller’s interest and needs.
• If appropriate enter caller’s name into the database, forward calls to the correct representative and follow up the lead.
• Calling customers to do inside sales on promotions, on EndoProbes etc. and educating them on our products.
order processing, purchase order, shipping solutions, relationship management, international shipping, medical device
Top Skills Details:
order processing,purchase order,shipping solutions,relationship management
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Knowledge on international shipments – this position mainly handles domestic but will be cross trained on both.
• Prefers medical manufacturing is a nice to have not a need to have.
About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We'll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we'll never solicit money from you.
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (%email@example.com) for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
- Aston Carter Jobs