Microsoft Corporation Sr. Business Program Manager in Mountain View, California
As an Offer Type Services Manager, you will run the certification and certification support service for select offer types (e.g. VMs, Azure Apps, SaaS, Office Add-Ins etc.,) within our Commercial Marketplace. You will own the end-to-end Marketplace certification experience for these offers types and will be required to drive the health and performance of certification of offers submitted by Marketplace partners for this offer type. You will also directly manage any critical business projects or engineering releases that will impact these offer types, and ultimately leverage your expertise in this area to influence the Marketplace strategy for those offer types.
• Management and delivery of Offer Certification service and related certification support to the marketplace publishers, publishing their solution onto Azure Marketplace and AppSource.
• Accountable for specific certification SLA’s and metrics for the offer type that is owned by the service manager.
• Lead offer type v-teams and collaborate with all relevant stakeholders to drive partner success in the area of Commercial Marketplace offer certification
• Influence prioritization and strategic direction of the offer type amongst various stakeholders, including product groups
8-12 years' minimum experience in technical or operational program management experience working with product or platform engineering teams.
Bachelor’s in engineering or related field.
Azure fundamentals technical certification, related cloud architecture technical certification
• Experience and / or solid technical understanding of the cloud architecture solutions, especially for the offer type category that the role will be responsible for.
• Experience delivering executive level presentations and communications
• Comfortable working in ambiguous situations, with capabilities to lead organizations through transformationAbility to navigate a complex organization to reach a goal or objective, effective at positioning gives/gets, and has outstanding executive presence and presentation skills
• Having an Owners mind-set and bias to action personal work traits.
• Strategic thinking and strong problem-solving ability
• Ability to hold others accountable and demonstrate impact and influence without direct control while maintaining excellent cross-boundary collaboration in support of One Microsoft
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form (https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/accommodationrequest) .
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Microsoft Corporation Jobs