Actalent Medical Support Assistant in Mount Kisco, New York
Exciting Job Opportunities the Westchester County Area for Medical Assistants.
Position Overview: The role of a uncertified medical assistant is to provide care and education to patients, following established standards and practices. Updates patient charts in EMR systems. Documents changes. S/he coordinates with other members of the care team to ensure seamless care delivery, maximal coordination of efforts, and active patient participation in planning and follow up care. Restock and turnover/clean rooms.
Does not require MA certificate.
WE have specialties open for:
Dress Code: Scrubs
• High school diploma or equivalent
• At least one year of clinical experience in a medical office / clinic or hospital setting, or graduate of an accredited medical assistant program.
• Record of prior stable employment and / or favorable references.
• Graduate of an accredited medical assistant program with at least one year of recent experience as a medical assistant.
• Current CPR / BLS certification.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Actalent Jobs