Relias Psych RN Course Writer/SME in Morrisville, North Carolina
Psych RN Course Writer/SME
Are you looking for a high energy, strategic, and fast-paced position as a Psych RN Course Writer/SME? Join Relias, the company changing lives throughout the world by helping healthcare organizations improve their clinical and financial outcomes!
For 11,000+ health care and human service organizations, Relias helps clients deliver better clinical and financial outcomes by elevating the performance of teams. We help organizations across the continuum of care get better at maintaining compliance, developing staff and promoting consistent, high-quality care. Our platform employs assessments to reveal specific gaps in skills and addresses them with personalized and engaging learning, choosing from 7,000+ online courses that meet accrediting board, state and federal requirements. We are passionate about our products and our clients; what we deliver and the impact we have on the world is truly something you can be proud to represent. Join us and make a difference.
WHAT CAN RELIAS OFFER YOU?
Fantastic health and wellness benefits package, including an outstanding 401k match, a flexible PTO program, and a generous and inclusive parental leave policy. Additionally, Relias pays for the employee portion of the monthly healthcare premium!
Flexible work environment with onsite and work from home options – you choose when you want to come into the office!
Active Employee Resource Groups open to all employees!
Comprehensive onboarding program – a great introduction to our company, customers and culture!
Growth and career advancement opportunities!
20%+ annual employee promotion and transfer rate
Multiple development program options – leadership development, professional development curriculums, and Nanodegree options in both technology and data science
Professional development gained from conference attendance and participation in organizations like NC Tech
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
• Creating, writing, and developing new e-learning courses and editing existing content in one or more of Relias’ verticals
• Designing application-based and outcome-driven realistic case studies to illustrate key concepts in course material
• Serving as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in your specialty area and working with external SMEs in other areas
• Collaborating effectively with internal departments who are involved in the course development life cycle
• Managing multiple priority projects efficiently and effectively
YOU’VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES IF YOU HAVE:
• Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or comparable field is required; Master’s degree is preferred
• 3+ years of experience in a Psych RN environment caring for patients. Certification as a Psychiatric RN is preferred.
• Strong writing and communication skills; ability to write for various audiences and in various styles
• Computer/Technical literacy (Microsoft Office, internet browsers, etc.)
Relias is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free workplace
Country: United States of America
State/Region: North Carolina
Postal Code: 27560
Date: Sep 14, 2021
Morrisville, NC, US, 27560
Relias promotes equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition including genetic characteristics, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.
- Relias Jobs