Actalent Project Engineer in Morrisville, North Carolina
PROJECT ENGINEER - MORRISVILLE, NC
We are looking for an experienced Project Engineer with a strong personal initiative, an intense eye for quality and detail, and a passion for excellence who enjoys working in a fast-paced, collaborative product development environment. This individual will be an essential member of the Product Development team, creating industry-leading Blood Pressure Monitoring products. This position may also support initiatives with OEM blood pressure products. The ideal candidate will have strong technical skills plus excellent interpersonal skills. The incumbent will work closely with multiple departments including marketing, engineering, regulatory, manufacturing, sales, and outside contractors.
• Support new product development activities associated with creation of electro-mechanical medical devices.
• Prepare product development project documentation, including BOMs, data analysis reports, test method validations, verification protocols, and reports.
• Create, release, and maintain engineering documentation and design change notices.
• Develop plans and protocols for hardware and firmware verification and validation.
• Analyze the needs, expectations and requirements from Marketing and other internal stakeholders for the project.
• Assist in translating user requirements into product design specifications.
• Provide status updates of the hardware development and testing activities at various design reviews.
• Support new product development activities from idea through final production.
• Understand regulatory requirements and ensures project deliverables meet relevant requirements.
• Other duties as required.
Skills & Qualifications:
BS in Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
Experience developing new products
Experience collaborating on a cross-functional new product development team developing systems involving hardware, embedded software, electro-mechanics and software components
Experience writing verification test protocols, specifications, and reports.
Medical Device Industry experience a plus
Experience with hardware, software, and mechanical design
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Detail oriented and highly organized
Exceptional multi-tasking, prioritizing and problem-solving skills
Proficiency in Microsoft programs - Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, MS Project
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Actalent Jobs