SciQuest Product Analyst (Remote) in Morrisville, North Carolina
Why Consider JAGGAER?
JAGGAER is the world's leading provider of comprehensive source-to-pay solutions. Some of the largest commercial, manufacturing and life sciences companies and government organizations in the world trust JAGGAER with billions of dollars of annual spend. JAGGAER eProcurement and strategic sourcing customers across the globe have gained access to the best suppliers, with the best terms, on our scalable, customizable, user-friendly platform. Our SaaS-based, source-to-settle solution provides unparalleled visibility, insights and recommendations to procurement leaders and suppliers. The result is a fluid supply chain driven by powerful spend analysis, comprehensive contract management and efficient accounts payable solutions.
What We’re Looking For
JAGGAER is looking for a Product Analyst to be a part of a highly collaborative product development team which develops new software functionality for customers. As a Product Analyst you will be tasked with leading the development effort by communicating the vision to the team, outlining and prioritizing the work in the backlog, and communicating progress, roadblocks, and overall project value to internal and external stakeholders. Additionally, you should be able to clearly communicate the project vision at the beginning of every release so that the team understands and is equipped to deliver. You will fulfill all the project management responsibilities, including removing impediments for the development team, facilitating team meetings, researching/triaging defects and feature requests assigned to the team, and enforcing the overall development process.
Awesome Things You’ll Do:
· Translates business requirements for product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria.
· Conceptualize new and improved user interfaces
· Prioritizes and maintains the product backlog of new feature requests and defects, balancing the requirements of stakeholders.
· Participate in design reviews and provide input throughout the creative process for the work of your teammates
· Present complex sets of data in ways that are easy to comprehend
· Present at internal and external conferences
· Documentation and other release activities for the current release
· Support Sales and other stakeholders as needed with the new feature functionality
What You Will Bring:
· Bachelor’s degree and at least 3 years of product development experience preferred
· Ability to translate high-level customer requirements into well-defined functional requirements
·Excellent interpersonal and communications skills with past successes in working across organizations to implement large-scale projects
· Exceptional customer focus. Client-focused attitude – a customer advocate
· Good presentation skills for communication with internal and external customers
· Strong written documentation skills
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Travel 10-20% post Covid
About Our Benefits
JAGGAER offers you a flexible schedule & an exceptional work/life balance. We offer a generous benefits package including employee and family health, dental and vision coverage, reimbursement accounts for eligible medical expenses; company-paid life insurance, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability benefits; retirement plan with company match and plentiful paid time off benefits. Additional benefits include education and well-being reimbursements.
JAGGAER offers equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran or military status and other protected class characteristics.
External Company Name: Jaggaer
External Company URL: www.jaggaer.com