CTG HELP DESK ANALYST in Morrisville, North Carolina
Title: HELP DESK ANALYST
Job Number: 18212356 CTG is hiring for a Help Desk Analyst for our client in Morrisville, NC. This is a contract position going through March 2019 with the possibility of extension.
Premier technical support is a new and exciting client division. As a Premier Technical Support Specialist, you will work with customers in resolving technical issues beyond the standard level one support most provide. This position is a technical role within the Premier Technical Support team based in Morrisville, NC. In this role, you be delivering our best in class support to our client’s customers. As part of your work you will provide support via email and phone while accurately diagnosing reported problems within our client’s product environment (notebooks, desktops, and tablets), dispatching parts and service to customer sites as needed. You will also be handling customer escalations with support from our Level 2 Engineers and Technical Account Managers as needed. The ideal candidate will be highly technical and have an inner drive to learn even more as part of a growing team.
Daily activities include but are not limited to:
• Assist customers and field engineers by diagnosing problems and providing resolutions for technical or service related issues
• Troubleshoot to identify hardware and software issues in many different customer environments.
• Advise and educate customers through a combination of experience/documentation to ensure a solution.
• Translate complex technical details/instructions to each customers level
• Provide closed loop feedback on recurring issues with teammates and relevant engineering staff
• Work with Technical Account Managers (TAM) to monitor and track issues to ensure accurate resolution.
• Actively monitor case workload and drive to closure within SLA’s.
• Required Technical/Functional Skills: Knowledge/Experience with Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft Products, and Command line troubleshooting
• Knowledge/Experience with Network Hardware/Software setup and troubleshooting, including wireless networks
• Knowledge/Experience working with Workstations and RAID Storage Arrays
• Knowledge/Experience with computer Peripherals and their interfaces
• Knowledge/Experience with PC Products (Desktop, Notebook, and Tablets), experience with client hardware is a plus
• Proven hardware and software troubleshooting skills
• Proficient communication skills at all levels - written and verbal
• Superior customer service skills
• Quick learner with a proven ability to learn new and changing technologies
• Multi-tasker with the ability to prioritize in a fast paced, dynamic work environment
• Able to problem solve and think laterally
• Experience within an IT Services environment
• Experience diagnosing and repairing computer hardware
• Project Management experience is a plus
• Minimum 2 years of experience in a Client Technical Support role
• CompTIA A Certification
• Preferred Education/Experience/Licenses: Desirable Certifications - MCSE, MCP, CCNA, or TAFE Qualification in a relevant field – or Industry Technical Certifications from a Tier 1 IT Vendor.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Helpdesk & Technical Support