Lowe's Manager, Brand Marketing in Mooresville, North Carolina
The Manager of Brand Marketing will work with Brand Marketing leadership to help conceive and curate marketing strategies that capitalize on growth opportunities with prioritized customer segments by leveraging consumer insights, understanding the competitive landscape and working closely with cross-functional teams in Merchandising and Operations to drive the overall strategic success of Lowe's. The position will report to the Director of Brand Marketing and will be closely aligned with critical functional business partners to fully realize (from curation to execution) the go-to-market initiatives across the marketing calendar that will drive brand engagement and achieve the company's overall business KPIs. The Manager of Brand marketing will run small agile brand marketing teams across an assigned strategic brand pillar and will also serve as a category subject matter expert to an assigned business area helping to integrate category expertise across all pillars of the brand strategy and serving as a single point of contact for key leaders within merchandising and/or operations organizations.
• Leads 1-2 assistant managers and a small “pod in an “agile type setting who work closely with cross functional partners, business owners, and other key stakeholders to develop highly effective marketing strategies, tactics and action plans that meet critical KPIs.
• Analyze/interpret data including merchandising P&L data to draw clear, actionable conclusions to build synthesized annual and quarterly objectives, strategies and tactical plans to grow sales in-store and online; developing programs that create growth supported by fact-based business cases in partnership with Merchandising and/or operations.
• Works with Senior Manager or Director to refine the annual marketing calendar that will drive category sales and build the brand – leading the development of briefs and serving as the integrator across marketing and broader organization.
• Builds promotional strategies with pricing partners and merchants, based on strong understanding of customer value, economics and competitive actions and execute across channels.
• Partner with cross-functional teams to develop product launches, product growth opportunities and associated marketing support.
• Develop specific visual merchandising support plans to align in-store experiences to overall marketing experiences.
• Analyze, monitor and report on the impact of programs against goals and objectives both quarterly and annually.
• Works closely with project management team, marketing operations team, media and brand engagement teams to operationalize and execute the work.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Merchandising, Marketing, or relevant field
• 6+ years’ overall marketing experience
• 3+ years brand or integrated marketing leadership experience for consumer brands or retailer
• 2+ years strong business acumen and experience running a P&L and/or working alongside P&L owners
• 2+ years writing strategic briefs and working cross-functionally and leading brand marketing or integrated teams
• 1+ year(s) experience leading brand or category work at a retailer or CPG company
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving approximately 20 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2020 sales of nearly $90 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 300,000 associates. Based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts. For more information, visit Lowes.com .
About Lowe’s in the Community:
As a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company, Lowe’s is committed to creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts through nonprofit partnerships. Across every community we serve, Lowe’s associates donate their time and expertise through the Lowe’s Heroes volunteer program. For the latest news, visit Newsroom.Lowes.com or follow @LowesMedia (https://twitter.com/LowesMedia) on Twitter.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
- Lowe's Jobs