Deckers Outdoor Corporation Business Operations Analyst (Procurement) - 15262 in Mooresville, Indiana
Job Title: Business Operations Analyst Reports to: Distribution Supplies Manager Location: Mooresville, Indiana
As a Business Operations Analyst for Deckers Distribution function, you will provide administrative, financial and analytical support across the various distribution centers in North America, including supporting procurement, budgeting, forecasting, billing, invoicing, and operational reporting/analytics processes. you will be required to comply with the Deckers COVID-19 Program Policy
We celebrate diversity--of your background, your experiences and your unique identity. We are committed to ensuring an inclusive and equitable workplace where all of our employees can Come as They Are. We believe that when we bring our different perspectives to work, we are truly Better Together.
You will provide administrative, financial and analytical support across the various distribution centers in North America/Midwest.
The primary functions of this role, include but are not limited to:
Clearly understand facility leases, vendor agreements and lease contracts, billing opportunities and facility budgets.
- Maintain purchase order process to ensure compliance with internal guidelines and processes. Auditing and timely processing of incoming vendor invoices, credits and accruals. Partner with AP, suppliers, and various internal teams to ensure timely resolution of vendor payment issues.
- Independently process month end procedures to ensure accurate and timely cost recognition and results presentation.
- Preparation of financial/operational reports for local management with PandL impact. Provide variance analysis Actual vs. Forecasts and Budgets. Assist with budgeting, forecasting and re-forecasting.
- Provide procurement operations support, including forecasting of non-inventory products, inventory management, non-inventory flow and space models, cycle counts, supplier management, procurement transaction, and expediting support
- Track KPIs to measure, control, and benchmark procurement processes including creation of recurring metrics reports to drive improvements both operationally and financially. Align with internal customers, Finance, and Procurement Operations to understand budgetary targets by building and developing methods of measuring and defining savings, value, and other Operations metrics.
Who You Are
- Team Player
- People Person
- Positive Person
We'd love to hear from people with
- Bachelor's Degree in Financing/Accounting, Business, Supply Chain, Operations, OR equivalent management accounting experience
- 3 - 5 years of related experience
- Distribution Center and Supplier/vendor relationship management experience preferred
- Experience using Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and analytical platforms, including but not limited to the ability to analyze data using pivots and V-Lookups.
- Experience in understanding process flow and suggest improvements to deliver cost savings, inventory reduction, or other benefits to the site.
What We'll Give You -
- Competitive Pay and Bonuses - We've created a variety of competitive compensation programs to foster career development, reward success and to show our employees just how much they're valued.
- Financial Planning and wellbeing - No matter what financial goals our employees have set, we want to help them get there. Our plans provide powerful ways to protect income, pay for expenses and invest in the future.
- Time away from work - Sometimes we need time away to be with family, focus on our health or just simply recharge. Our plans support our employees' needs to get out, get healthy and come back stronger than ever.
- Extras, discounts and perks - Being a valued member of the Deckers Brands team means more than just a paycheck. From generous discounts to community-based prog ams, we offer a variety of cool extras
- Growth and Development - Deckers Brands was built on the idea of pursuing passion. That's why we offer extensive opportunities and support for personal and professional development.
- Health and Wellness - There's nothing basic about our comprehensive health and wellness programs and offerings. While at work and at play, we aim to support a healthy lifestyle.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Diversity and inclusion are key to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds who share a passion for our brands. We welcome qualified applicants regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition and all of the other beautiful parts of your identity.
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity