Inner Parish Security Corporation Armed Federal Level Security Officer - Montgomery, AL (Physical Security) in Montgomery, Alabama
Armed Federal Level Security Officer - Montgomery, AL (Physical Security)
Montgomery, AL, United States of America
Back Apply Now
Inner Parish Security Corporation (IPSC) has provided tailored security solutions throughout the Gulf Coast for over 40 years. We provide armed and unarmed security officers to protect commercial businesses and assets. We also perform federal contract security and emergency response work. Our electronics division installs and maintains burglar alarms, fire alarms, and CCTV systems. We also monitor commercial and residential alarm systems. In recent years our company has doubled in size. IPSC is ever growing and expanding into new areas and aspects of the security industry. Come be a part of our exciting and innovative team.
Job Skills / Requirements
IPSC is hiring Federal Level II, Protective Security Officers (PSOs) to provide security services at federally-owned properties in and around the Montgomery Area.
Must have a minimum of two (2) years of armed security or law enforcement experience; or a minimum of two (2) years of honorable service as a member of any U.S. Armed Forces component.
In addition, candidates must meet the following requirements:
• Be at least 21 years of age.
• Have a clean criminal background and credit history.
• Be able to pass a drug screening and extensive pre-employment physical exam
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Have good hygiene and be well groomed.
• Own reliable transportation and have an active phone number.
• Be able to stand for long periods of time, perform routine foot patrols, and do moderate lifting.
• Have unexpired driver's license/ID and social security card, or be able to provide acceptable forms of ID for I-9 purposes.
• Have a positive attitude and good work ethic.
• If prior military, must provide DD-214.
Pay is based on wage rates negotiated by a collective bargaining agreement (CBA). The pay rate in the Montgomery Area is set at $15.10/hour In addition to the base pay, PSOs receive $4.41 per hour for health and welfare (H&W) for the first 40 hours worked in a pay week. H&W pay is also regulated by the CBA with $3.75/hour being paid in cash wages, and $.66/hour being dedicated to retirement benefits by the employer.
Education Requirements (Any)
High School diploma or equivalent
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan
This job reports to the Operations Manager
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift, Weekends.
Number of Openings for this position: 1
Back Apply Now