BrightStar Care LVN NEEDED NOW- IN HOME SHIFTS AVAILABLE in Missouri City, Texas
Are you looking for a home care job where you can make a difference in people’s lives?
Shifts currently available with one on one client care In Missouri City.
Available shifts: Week One: Mon-Tues-Fri 6a-5p, Wed 5p-10p, Sun 6a-10p
Week Two: Mon 5p-10p, Tues and Thurs 6a-5p, Wed and Sunday 6a-10p
Do you want to work for a home care agency that truly cares about you? One where you can shine?
We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion at your own level, on a flexible schedule, and with the recognition and benefits you need. Come work for us and see how BrightStar Care employees uphold A Higher Standard.
What We Offer:
At BrightStar Care we value each of our employees and care about their wellbeing. We strive to provide best-in-class benefits packages, including:
- Shft work available ( Set Schedule)
- Employee referral bonus
- Sign on Bonus of $500
- Non Covid Positive Clients - 1 on 1 Care
- Weekly pay
- HomeCare Pulse Employer of Choice
BrightStar of Sugar Land / W. Houston /Kay is accredited by The Joint Commission Responsibilities
Implement treatment and plan of care, using sound judgment and critical thinking
- Maintain accurate, detailed, and timely documentation consistent with the plan of care and the nursing processes
Perform all skill, treatments, and procedures to the scope of practice as defined in the Nurse Practice Act in the state of clinical practice and adhere to the policies, procedures, and protocols of the agency of employment Requirements
Unencumbered license as a Practical Nurse in the state that care is being provided
- One (1) year of nursing experience required; three (3) years preferred.
- Must be able to read and write english
- Certified CPR and negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
- Licensed driver with valid automobile insurance
- Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull. Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.