Edwards Lifesciences Customer Service Representative in Mississauga, Canada
Innovation starts from the heart. At Edwards, we put patients first, and to do so, we need a new team member in the Customer Service team in Mississauga willing to provide customer service support to customers utilizing effective relationship management skills.
How you will make an impact:
Enter, release and track customer orders via EDI, fax and phone
Daily follow-up on open orders & EDI administration
Collaborate with customers regarding product availability, ETA inquiries, and all other general order-to-delivery details in a timely and professional manner
Handle returns, credits, complaints, and Capital orders
Identify and escalate specific technical trends and problems to highlight training needs and process gaps
Maintain customer master data
Generate reports such as short-dated consignment lis t and perform other duties as assigned
Substitute for and/or assist department staff as required
What you will need (Required):
Bachelor's Degree Preferred
Fluently bilingual in English and French
1-3 years of customer facing experience or sales support
What else we look for (Preferred):
• Advanced computer skills including usage of MS Office Suite, specifically Excel in an intermediate capacity (VLOOKUP, pivot tables, analyze and sort data)
• Experience and curiosity to learn and work with different web-based technologies ( ERP , Salesforce, Tableau, EDI)
• Good written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills
• Good problem-solving and critical thinking skills
• Excellent customer service skills with ability to negotiate and resolve difficult situations
• Ability to work independently and in a cross-functional team environment
• Critical thinking and challenging status quo
• Adhere to all company rules and requirements (e.g., pandemic protocols, Environmental Health & Safety rules) and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/control
Edwards Lifesciences Canada is committed to a selection process and work environment that is inclusive and barrier free. Accommodation will be provided in accordance with the Human Rights Code. Applicants that may require accommodation during the selection process are encouraged to notify the Talent Acquisition Team when contacted for an interview. Talent Acquisition will work together with the hiring committee to arrange reasonable and appropriate accommodation for the selection process, which will enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.
Edwards Lifesciences is the global leader in patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease, as well as critical care and surgical monitoring. Driven by a passion to help patients, the company collaborates with the world's leading clinicians and researchers to address unmet healthcare needs, working to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Edwards Lifesciences has extensive operations in North America, Europe, Japan, Latin America and Asia and currently employs over 15,000 individuals worldwide.
For us, helping patients is not a slogan - it's our life's work. From developing devices that replace or repair a diseased heart valve to creating new technologies that monitor vital signs in the critical care setting, we focus on helping patients regain and improve the quality of their life.
- Edwards Lifesciences Jobs