Minnesota Visiting Nurse Agency Staff Nurse - Inpatient Medicine in Minneapolis, Minnesota
*SUMMARY:* We are currently seeking aStaff Nurseto join our Inpatient Medicine unit.
This position isa 0.75 FTE (5 shifts/ pay period), 12-hour shifts, Day/ Night, Every Third Weekend.
* _RESPONSIBILITIES:*_ Within the context of the Hennepin Healthcare System Patient and Family Centered Care model, and under general supervision, the registered nurse provides and coordinates nursing care by:
- Protecting, promoting, and optimizing health
- Preventing illness and injury
- Alleviating suffering through the treatment of the human response
- Partnering with the patient, their family and significant others
- Documenting interventions and an individualized plan of care
Minimum Qualifications: * Graduation from an accredited school of nursing * Possession of a valid license as a Registered Nurse issued by the State of Minnesota
Preferred Qualifications: * Certification in area of clinical specialty * BSN Preferred. Bachelor of Nursing degree is strongly encouraged. Advancement in academic education will be discussed as part of individual professional development during the annual performance review.
Title: Staff Nurse - Inpatient Medicine
Location: MN-Minneapolis-Downtown Campus
Requisition ID: 232085