Performance Food Group Outside Sales Account Manager in Minneapolis, Minnesota
Outside Sales Account Manager
Eby Eau Claire (4016)
The Outside Sales Rep. plays an important role in developing relationships with our independent and small chain customers while uncovering additional business opportunities by strategically identifying and addressing current and future needs of the customer.
The current market focus is on independent and small chain customers. This position reports to the District Sales Manager, covers the territory of Minneapolis/St. Paul and surrounding areas.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Calls on assigned customers and implements strategies for increasing sales, profitability, and market share.
· Builds and maintains a consultative business relationship with store decision makers in order to successfully service and mutually grow business.
· Delivers face to face sales presentations.
· Supports and incorporates corporate and divisional marketing programs into account penetration sales strategies.
· Establishes and implements objectives, by category, based on annual territory goals.
· Establishes rapport and builds client confidence in Eby-Brown Co. products by conducting informal client and satisfaction reviews.
· Exceeds performance goals set by management in order to maximize your earning potential.
· Performs required paperwork that may include: weekly sales activity; updating information in our CRM to ensure that it is fresh and current; weekly expense reports.
· Attends sales meetings and training seminars.
Address Line 1:
2516 Prospect Dr
Minneapolis, Minnesota (MN)
Full Time / Part Time:
Performance Food Group and/or its subsidiaries (individually or collectively, the "Company") provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all applicants and employees, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. Please click on the following links to review: (1) our EEO Policy (http://pfgc.com/Policy) ; (2) the "EEO is the Law" poster (http://pfgc.com/Poster) and supplement (http://pfgc.com/Supplement) ; and (3) the Pay Transparency Policy Statement (http://pfgc.com/PayTransparency) .
High School Diploma or Equivalent
· Ability to interact with and communicate effectively with all types of people.
· Ability to think quickly and respond positively under pressure.
· Knowledge of how to negotiate effectively.
· Excellent problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
·· Valid driver license, reliable personal vehicle with insurance coverage.
Experience with CRM preferred.
Familiarity with retail environments.
Vistar is the nation’s leading provider of candy, snacks, beverages, and other convenience and frozen foods. For more than four decades, Vistar has served customers spanning vending and coffee service distributors, theaters, big box retail stores, concessions, and the hospitality industry. Vistar operates more than 20 distribution centers and 11 Merchant’s Marts throughout the country.
Eby-Brown is a leading national distributor to the convenience industry, delivering award-winning foodservice and merchandising, valuable technology, and indispensable insight to more than 10,000 c-store retailers across North America. At Eby-Brown, convenience distribution isn’t just we do, it’s all we do. Headquartered in the suburbs of Chicago, we are one of the largest wholesalers in the industry, wholly-focused on convenience stores. Our service area encompasses 21 states, working from 10 distribution centers in Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin.
Click Here for Benefits Information (https://pfgc.com/Careers.aspx#benefits)
Performance Food Group
- Performance Food Group Jobs