Randstad US maintenance technician in minneapolis, Minnesota
minneapolis , minnesota
posted 3 days ago
$60,000 - $75,000 per year
category production occupations
Randstad Staffing has partnered with a packaging and retail displays company located in Brooklyn Park, MN that is seeking to hire a Maintenance Technician. The candidate must demonstrate self-motivation to assume greater responsibility and work output to achieve results. Direct Hire: M - Fr 6:00am to 3:00pm OR M - Fr 3:00pm to 11:00pm OR Sun - Thu 10:00pm to 6:00am To be considered below or email your resume directly to Kevin.Pribyl@randstadusa.com
salary: $60,000 - $75,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING. OTHER DUTIES MAY BE ASSIGNED.
· Troubleshoots and repairs mechanical breakdowns related to plant operations machinery and related
· Troubleshoots and repairs minor electrical outages related to plant operations equipment and corporate office electrical needs.
· Troubleshoots and repairs mechanical breakdowns related to hydraulic and pneumatic equipment.
· Follows safe operating procedures and all safety rules in accordance with Company policy and in accordance with OSHA rules and regulations.
· Monitors unusual sounds from machines or equipment to detect malfunctions and discuss machine operation variations with Supervisors or other Maintenance Workers to diagnose problem or repair machine.
· Dismantles defective machines and equipment.
· Removes, repairs and replaces worn or defective parts, mechanisms and systems.
Years of experience: 1 year
Experience level: Entry Level
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
get in touch
we are here to help you with your questions.
+1 952 229 6996 (tel:+1 952 229 6996)
- Randstad US Jobs