Robert Half Contracts Specialist in MINNEAPOLIS, Minnesota
Robert Half Legal seeks a Contracts Specialist for a permanent opening. The Contracts Specialist will draft, negotiate, and evaluate contracts and non-disclosure agreements as well as manage contract management systems and processes. This will be an in office role in Minneapolis. The company offers exceptional benefits, employee perks, and work-life balance.
· Review contracts and non-disclosure agreements from customers and vendors.
· Draft and revise contracts as updates become available.
· Negotiate contract and agreement terms with internal and external parties.
· Explain terms and conditions to managers and interested parties.
· Analyze and communicate potential risks involved with specific contract language.
· Ensure all deadlines and conditions described in contracts are communicated to the appropriate stakeholder.
· Maintain organized system of physical and digital records.
· Collaborate with internal stakeholders and outside counsel for escalated matters
2+ years of relevant contracts work preferred
Desire to take ownership and responsibility of projects
Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Dedication to ethical business practices
Technologically savvy and able to operate in Microsoft Office Suite and other systems
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5592. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
- Robert Half Jobs