Aerotek Assembler 4 - Cleanroom in Milpitas, California
• Reads work orders, follows detailed production drawings and sample assemblies.
• Positions and aligns small parts in specified relationship to each other in jig, fixture, or other holding devices.
• Crimps, stakes, screws, bolts, rivets, welds, solders, cements, press fits or performs similar operations to join or secure parts in place.
• Mounts assembled components to boards or mobile units.
• May install multi-level subassemblies and modules into small mobile devices using complex configurations.
• Installs finished assemblies or subassemblies into small mobile devices.
• Assembles and attaches hardware, such as caps, clamps, knobs, and switches, to assemblies.
• Performs intermediate assembly tasks, such as potting, encapsulating, sanding, cleaning, epoxy bonding, curing, stamping, etching, impregnating, and color-coding parts and assemblies.
• Tends machines that press, shape or wind component parts.
• Performs online go-not-go testing and inspection to ensure parts and assemblies meet production specifications and standards.
• Sets up station with the correct documents and components per assembly drawing.
• Handles/install polarized/non-polarized components on designated location on product.
• Adjusts or trims materials from components to achieve specified electrical requirements or dimensional characteristics.
• Assist in performing repair work.
• Communicates any process problems with peers, leads, supervisors and/or engineers.
• Perform preventative maintenance on production line machinery.
• Must be able to complete ITAR training/certification and work in an ITAR environment
• High School Diploma/GED
Hours - 2pm – 10:30pm with 10% shift differential (Flexible to work overtime)
Assemble, small parts assembly, production environment, assembly, electronics, inspection
Top Skills Details:
Assemble,small parts assembly,production environment
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Ability to read English
Interested to Learn New Skills
Flexible to work in variety of areas
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs