Symantec Named Account Manager - Financial Sector in Mexico City, Mexico
• Ownership of business relationship within Financial market in a specific named accounts
• Achieve assigned sales goals.
• Maintain pipeline of opportunities that is equal to 3x assigned goal quarter after quarter.
• Achieve and maintain status as information risk management expert and advisor.
• Manage and drive revenue through complex, multiple go-to-market strategies.
• Execute complex sales and effectively manage the sales process and activities.
• Lead a matrixed sales team (field, engineering, partner and specialist) to achieve results.
• Utilize CRM such as SFDC type tools to manage accounts and opportunities.
• Interface to negotiate and exchange information with all levels of management.
• Comply with company policies.
Symantec is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Relentlessly protect the world’s information. Make a difference at Symantec. Across the globe, we are an ‘essential’ partner to both consumers and businesses of all sizes. We combine our talents, our brains, and our creative energy to reinforce our place as a world-class technical community.
Our most critical asset at Symantec is the talent we hire - you! We look for people who have a desire to excel and reflect our values: Innovation, Action, Customer-Driven, and Trust. We recognize that every opening in our company is a chance to increase Symantec's competitive advantage, and we are willing to invest in you in order to win.
Symantec is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Symantec will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at Symantec, or to submit a resume. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact HR Service Exchange at https://symantec.service-now.com/hrp/ .
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Symantec Corporation are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf to find out more.