Safran Executive Assistant in Mascot sydney nsw, Australia
We are currently seeking a suitably experienced and qualified Executive Assistant (EA) to support company operations by maintaining office systems through day to day administrative duties.
Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), the incumbent will work closely with the CEO and support the SAFRAN Pacific team to perform and coordinate all of the administrative activities of the office, as well as diary management for the CEO and travel coordination for the entire team.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Typing of correspondence including letters, weekly & monthly reports etc as required for CEO
• Diary management for CEO
• General administrative duties such as filing, photocopying, binding and general clerical duties for CEO and extended SAFRAN Pacific Team
• Manage stationery levels and re order as required in accordance with group policy
• Take minutes of meetings and distribute
• All travel and accommodation arrangements for CEO and extended SAFRAN Pacific Team
• Coordinate business meetings, conferences, functions and refreshments on behalf of CEO and extended SAFRAN Pacific team
• Coordinate special events and functions for the organisation
• Manage the SAFRAN Pacific office in terms of amenities, meeting room bookings and other tasks as required
• Meet and greet all visitors – ascertain their needs – announce arrivals
• Answer and redirect calls and announce as required, take messages as required
• Open, sort and distribute mail
• Order and stock on a fortnightly basis kitchen items such as milk, tea, coffee, sugar, biscuits and other items as required
Experience and skills
• Cert IV or equivalent in Business Administration
• Excellent English language skills (written and oral)
• Minimum three years recent secretarial and/or Office Manager experience
• Proficient computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Minute taking skills
• French language skills (written and oral) would be advantageous
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Good interpersonal skills
• Discretion (security of confidential information)
• Strong work ethic
• Flexibility (hours and interpersonal skills)
• A professional manner and excellent customer service skills
• Adaptability to various tasks in an organised manner
• Proactive, autonomous, rigorous, organised
• Decisive and self-starting attitude, with energy and motivation to be effective in a demanding environment; &
• A commitment to being part of a team-orientated organisation, seeking continuous improvement
How to Apply
Candidates must currently have the legal right to work in Australia to be eligible to apply for this position.
Please note that to submit your application on our website it is best to use Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer on a desktop. If you have any issues submitting your application please contact Tara on 02 9796 6600.
Please note all final applicants for this position will be asked to complete a national police check and each application will be considered on its merits.
All applications should include a covering letter and up to date CV and be submitted to the attention of Human Resources quoting reference number EA0619
Company informationSafran SA
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
AdministrativeSupport functionsAdministrative staff
Mascot sydney nsw, New South Wales, AUSTRALIA
Certificate / Diploma / Advanced Diploma
More than 3 years
- Safran Jobs