Robert Half International Public Tax Accountant and Accounting Associate in Marietta, Georgia
Our client is seeking a permanent tax and bookkeeping accountant to join their small but very profitable CPA firm in East Cobb / Marietta. Working directly under Partners, this role will offer significant growth and development opportunities short and long term. Benefits include CPA track financial support, 401k with generous company contributions, health and dental insurance coverage, 3 weeks PTO + holidays - all within an enjoyable familial work environment. Hours outside of busy season do not typically require a lot of overtime or weekend work. Inside busy season they do but it is not significantly high like within bigger firms.
Typical duties can include:
• Prepare Income Tax returns for individuals, trust, and small businesses including tax Forms 1040, 1041, 1120, 1120S and 1065, sales tax, and payroll tax.
• Work with clients to assist with their bookkeeping and related functions (mostly integrated within QuickBooks).
• Interact with clients to obtain information and address their questions and concerns. Our firm strives on communicating well and timely with our clients.
• Closely track the status of returns and conduct follow-up as needed.
• Monitor and meet all filing deadlines.
Bachelor in Accounting
0-4 years of related experience with Tax Accounting, Tax Planning , Individual Tax Return, Tax - Trust & Estate, QuickBooks, Bookkeeping, Tax Returns
Experience interning or working in small or medium accounting firm preferred
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs