Robert Half International Technical Operations Manager in LOVELAND, Ohio
Robert Half Technology has partnered with a local client in search of a Technical Operations Manager on a full-time basis.
Contact Jennifer Heath @ 513-621-6890 for consideration. No C2C.
Provide technical and project leadership over business software applications. This includes design, development, implementation, and support. It includes the applications, technical infrastructure, systems integrations and databases. Maintains relationship with technology vendors and partners. Interfaces with business users to insure business requirements are met. Develops processes and procedures and provides assistance to insure high quality end user support.
• Provides Project Management for small-to-medium size projects as required.
• Develops and follows change management procedures to mitigate disruption of services to business
• Participates as an IT application lead in RFP projects
• Designs and develops connections between business applications
• Consults with business users regarding other IT applications and services as required
• Maintains relationship with MIRUS regarding DW/A upgrades, maintenance and support
• Implements methods to ensure data integrity throughout the business
• Responsible to ensure appropriate level of security is in place for all business systems
• Insures all data backups occur and provides methods of recovery in the event of an outage
• Coordinates with 3rd party maintenance/support vendors
• Assists with new store implementations as required
• Assists with end user training as required
• Ability to prioritize and work on several tasks simultaneously
• Very good written and oral communication skills
• Must be able to teach and mentor peers and junior personnel
• Motivational skills to create team cohesiveness and to foster a positive environment
• 3-5 years’ experience managing technology and service vendors
• 3-5 years’ experience managing small-to-medium size projects
• An understanding of security principles and best practices
• Experience troubleshooting hardware and network problems
• 3-5 years’ experience defining business requirements for information systems solutions
• 3-5 years’ experience designing and developing integrations and utilities
Education and Experience Required:
• BS in Information Sciences or equivalent job experience
• 5 + years of application design, development and support
• 3+ years of project management experience
POS - Point of Sale, Project Management, RFP Process, Network Security, Vendor Management, End User Training, Network Troubleshooting
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Location: LOVELAND, OH
Date Posted: February 23, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 03320-0011659907
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs