Ross Stores, Inc. Technical Services Coordinator II in Los Angeles, California
The Technical Services Coordinator II is responsible for working on projects and assignments that are semi-routine in nature, following established procedures on routine work, and following detailed instructions on new assignments. Areas of focus include relationship management, service management, service integration, and technical operations.
• Execute established Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for all IT Services following established procedures on routine work and under instruction on new assignments.
• Recognize the need for occasional deviation from accepted practice when executing uniform approach in handling, escalating and resolving technology issues.
• Receive support requests and IT service-related issues from customers and respond to semi-routine issues that can be resolved following established procedures and receiving instruction on new assignments.
• Identify, log, categorize, and resolve semi-routine incidents and root causes of problems and raise a problem if required.
• Ensure that trouble tickets are addressed to agreed service levels through prioritization, incident recording, recognition, isolation, resolution and follow up following standard guidelines.
• This includes a wide range of A/V, video conferencing, and collaboration technologies. The technician will manage and maintain all A/V equipment and communication tools. This includes ensuring that equipment is working properly, setting up equipment and serving as technical support after initial setup
• Gather performance metrics against stated SLAs following standard guidelines.
• Monitor for events in the enterprise IT environment and take appropriate control action to address semi-routine events, following standard guidelines.
• Capture real time conditions within the production environment and resolve semi-routine issues or facilitate responsive actions to ensure service level performance.
• Productivity • Technical Skills
• Job Execution • Interpersonal Effectiveness
• Professional Standards • Job Knowledge
• Customer Service • Communication
QUALIFICATIONS AND SPECIAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
• 1-2 years of experience in the IT field or equivalent work experience
• High school diploma, GED or equivalent
• Competence with WIN10 Operating System, or higher
• Understanding of productivity software (i.e. Microsoft Office 365)
• Ability to follow established procedures on routine work and detailed instructions on new assignments
• Ability to recognize the need for occasional deviation from accepted practice
• Ability to respond promptly and consistently to changing customer needs and circumstances
• Good communication skills
• Experience working for a national retailer with multiple stores preferred.
• Experience of IT Change Management concepts
• Experience managing Critical Incidents and Events
• Hands-on knowledge of device configuration, device imaging, and client security.
Job requires ability to work in an office environment, primarily on a computer.
Requires sitting, standing, walking, hearing, talking on the telephone, attending in-person meetings, typing, and working with paper/files, etc.
Consistent timeliness and regular attendance.
Vision requirements: Ability to see information in print and/or electronically.
Occasional Requirements: Job occasionally requires bending, kneeling, reaching, and lifting up to 10 pounds.
May require occasional driving and/or traveling overnight for business functions or site visits.
This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management’s discretion.
Ross is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment or promotion according to their skills, abilities and experience. We believe that it is an essential part of the Company’s overall commitment to attract, hire and develop a strong, talented and diverse workforce. Ross is committed to complying with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious creed, age, national origin, ancestry, physical, mental or developmental disability, sex (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), veteran status, military status, marital or registered domestic partnership status, medical condition (including cancer or genetic characteristics), genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, as well as any other category protected by federal, state or local laws.