Cano Health Mgr, Member Services in Los Angeles, California
At Cano Health, our culture is a “family of families”, growing stronger together to improve the lives of our patients, communities, and our associates. A culture that succeeds because of the hearts and minds of our people. Our values and guiding principles transform our lives with purpose and passion, becoming one focused source of hopeful change. A leadership culture that cultivates and empowers our people to gain ownership for their contributions and success. The Cano Movement is proof of what everyday people with a passion for health care can accomplish together.
Join the Cano Movement! The movement that doesn’t just offer a job, it offers an opportunity to serve and grow with purpose. At Cano you will be part of a collaborative team, dedicated to the pursuit of health & wellness excellence.
Cano Health offers competitive salaries, medical, dental & vision insurance, employee mental health program, paid time off, paid holidays, 401(k) with employer match, employee stock purchase program, tuition reimbursement and much more.
The Member Services Manager (MSM) oversees the Member Engagement and Community Outreach team for its assigned region. The MSM has the primary responsibility of delivering the right revenues; be that defined as a hard number, growth target, profit target and/or a market share goal. Responsible for local market strategies of growth regarding enrollments to our health centers and local partnerships with Agents & Brokers. The MSM conducts ongoing trainings to provide new information that will allow the team to continue to reach its monthly goals.
• Executes the strategies, and growth plans developed by the VP of Member Engagement.
• Performs monthly report processing to monitor new and existing member enrollments.
• Creates and manages overall team KPI’s, monthly reporting, and quality of calls.
• Responsible for the hiring, training, coaching and performance management of the team.
• Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions.
• Manage key Agents & Brokers relationships and build strategic opportunities for growth.
• Responsible for fully understanding the health plans benefits and developing sales pitch based on health plans ever-changing benefits (yearly).
• Builds new campaigns to promote higher member engagement, works with VP of Member Engagement and other support departments to accomplish these new campaigns/initiatives.
• Educates and provide support to detailed questions regarding our programs and benefits to Member Engagement team.
• Serves as a strong liaison between Health Centers, Market Regionals, corporate executives, and the team.
• Manages monthly enrollment reports, bonus verification for its assigned team.
• Creates campaigns to promote new Cano services and increase enrollment locally.
• Serves as a member advocate to improve the overall customer experience.
• Work with Q&A to monitor team documenting performance and customer service.
• Create SOPs for this department (as needed)
• Follow all company policy and procedures.
• Host monthly Member Engagement meeting to maintain teams informed in a constant basis.
• Utilizes the CRM- Salesforce to manage team tasks, leads, opportunities, and enrollment pipeline data.
• Bachelor’s degree or 1-3 years of related work experience
• Minimum 1-3 years of experience in a healthcare environment, focusing on membership.
• Minimum of 3 years management and supervisory experience.
• Professional and articulate, with excellent verbal and written communication and telephone skills, able to make independent decisions, free from immediate direction or supervision.
• Possess a disciplined approach to solving problems that gathers sufficient information and engages all perspectives.
• Experience in managing individual and organizational records and report generation.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven business environment
• Ability to be effective in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
• Effective time management and prioritization skills to follow assignments through to completion, with a results-based focus.
Cano Health provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Requisition ID: 2021-2058
External Company URL: canohealth.com
Street: 8252 Van Nuys Boulevard