Ricoh Americas Corporation Field Based Office Services Specialist (mail clerk/ copy/ reception) in Los Angeles, California
Reimagine the future.
Ricoh is hiring friendly, customer service-oriented people for the position of Field Support Representative. Join us and start an innovative career with a customer-centric technology and solutions company that offers a career path along with the training and support necessary to advance and achieve your career goals.
As a Field Support Representative, you will routinely travel between on-site customer locations in your assigned geographic area to deliver excellent customer service while ensuring our customers receive top quality mailroom, copy, print, reception and package delivery services.
- Assist or fill in shifts for positions within your assigned area
- Sort and distribute incoming/outgoing mail
- Complete print and copy projects
- Send, receive and deliver small packages
- Ensure proper functioning of office equipment
- Demonstrate a customer service mindset in all daily customer interactions
- Perform tasks related to hospitality, reception, building support, inventory and other duties as assigned
- Fill in for site leader as needed
- Since this position works on-site at a customer location, Ricoh will rely upon you to represent our brand positively and professionally
- 1-2 years customer service or related experience
- Copy or mailroom experience preferred
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Positive attitude, willingness to learn new technologies
- Adaptable, strong problem-solving abilities
- Reliable, team player
- Strong verbal and digital communication skills
- High school diploma or GED
At Ricoh, you'll learn the skills you need to succeed. You will be cross trained in a variety of functions including mailroom, copy, print, reception, hospitality and small package delivery.
This is an ideal opportunity for hospitality, retail, food service and customer service-oriented workers looking for a position in a professional office environment with regular schedules and office hours typically Monday -- Friday.
The Field Support Representative position comes with competitive starting pay and generous employee perks and benefits that include:
- Competitive starting pay
- Vacation eligibility after only 30 days on the job
- Seven paid holidays plus five paid floating holidays per year
- Health, dental and vision coverage after 30 days on the job
- Paid sick time
- Unparalleled training and growth opportunities
- College Tuition reimbursement
At Ricoh, we embrace and respect the collective and unique talents, experiences, and perspectives of all people. Together, we inspire remarkable innovation. That's how we live the Ricoh Way. And with our commitment to ethics, you can be sure that we're doing it with transparency, integrity and corporate social responsibility.
Become a valued member of our team. Click APPLY now or join our Talent Community for updates on future job postings.
Ricoh Americas Corporation
- Ricoh Americas Corporation Jobs