Cano Health Business Development Specialist in Los Angeles, California
At Cano Health, our culture is a “family of families”, growing stronger together to improve the lives of our patients, communities, and our associates. A culture that succeeds because of the hearts and minds of our people. Our values and guiding principles transform our lives with purpose and passion, becoming one focused source of hopeful change. A leadership culture that cultivates and empowers our people to gain ownership for their contributions and success. The Cano Movement is proof of what everyday people with a passion for health care can accomplish together.
Join the Cano Movement! The movement that doesn’t just offer a job, it offers an opportunity to serve and grow with purpose. At Cano you will be part of a collaborative team, dedicated to the pursuit of health & wellness excellence.
Cano Health offers competitive salaries, medical, dental & vision insurance, employee mental health program, paid time off, paid holidays, 401(k) with employer match, employee stock purchase program, tuition reimbursement and much more.
The Business Development Specialist develops and maintains relationships with all participants (physicians, providers and administrators) of provider networks and other primary care groups. The associate will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and driving the process of acquisition sourcing.
• Establish working relationships and collaborate with providers’ office staff in executing contracts and adhering to benchmarks set forth in all value based programs
• Evaluate the viability of merger and acquisition targets, alliances, or joint ventures, to support the development and implementation of strategic initiatives.
• Develop industry-wide relationships to create sourcing opportunities, inform company strategy, and stay abreast of competitive landscape.
• Create and manage a deal pipeline, including outreach to and sourcing of new opportunities. These responsibilities include support negotiating with targets, and cross-functional project management of a transaction from initial outreach to due diligence.
• Work together with providers and office staff to ensure compliance with Cano Health’s requirements and expectations
• Perform site visits to conduct outreach, education, training and orientation sessions for providers and key administrative staff
• Identify value-based provider offices and vendors to be contracted by health plan.
• Monitor practice performance to ensure compliance with all contractual agreements, identify any barriers and make recommendations for corrective action plans and other interventions as required
• Review departmental and personal goals on an on-going basis with Director of Market Development
• Mandatory attendance at quarterly membership meeting, monthly orientation seminars and monthly physician networking events which occur outside of regular business hours
• Identify “trends” in physician activity rather than react to occurrences
• Work with market leadership to evaluate opportunities for specific markets and support the growth strategy
• Continue professional growth and development
• Complete deliverables in a timely fashion
• Generate call and visit reports daily and document all practice encounters
• Preparation of agendas
• Attending offsite meetings
• Conduct orientations/re-orientations
• Other duties as assigned by management
Cano Health provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Requisition ID: 2021-2059
External Company URL: canohealth.com
Street: 8252 Van Nuys Boulevard