Aston Carter Bookkeeper in Long Beach, California
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining accurate financial records for our organization. The bookkeeper will report to the Accounting Manager and will work closely with the Finance team to ensure timely and accurate reporting.
• Preparing monthly reconciliations for all general ledger & balance sheet accounts. Conduct bank/credit card/cash reconciliations, including resolution of any issues.
• Maintain and update financial records in QuickBooks and other financial software
• Prepare financial reports and statements
• Process Accounts Receivable transactions
• Accounts Payable - matching/batching of invoices, processing of supplier invoices & reconciling statements, payment runs.
• Prepare and file tax returns
• Communicate with vendors, clients, and internal stakeholders to resolve financial issues
• Ensure compliance with financial regulations and standards
• Liaising with auditors and preparing various financial year end reports like Trial Balance, Cash Flow Statement, Profit and Loss Account and Balance Sheet.
• Create and manage budgets, forecasts and perform variance analysis quarterly.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• 3+ years of experience in bookkeeping or accounting
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance, or a related field (preferred)
• Proficient in QuickBooks and other financial software
• Strong understanding of accounting principles and practices
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We'll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we'll never solicit money from you.
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (%email@example.com) for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
- Aston Carter Jobs