Hilton Head Waiter/ess in London, United Kingdom
Head Waiter/ess -New Fine Dining Concept by Jason Atherton
Mayfair – Central London
The Biltmore LXR is in the centre of London with excellent transport links,
LXR is one of Hiltons three Luxury Brands and reflects modern luxury
The hotel is renowned for its excellent service and is in the top 5% of hotels in London and the Top 10 % in the world.
This is a great hotel with loyal guests and excellent team culture.
The salary for this position is £9.79 ph Service Charge ((£31,000 to £33,000 a year)
The benefits of working for The Biltmore LXR are huge:
- Competitive salary
- Paid overtime
- Go Hilton rates so you can travel the world
- Sick pay increasing with length of service
- Healthy meals provided
- Laundry service and full provision of uniform
48 hour working week providing a healthy work / life balance
The Biltmore, Mayfair opened in September 2019, after undergoing a multi-million-pound redevelopment, as the first LXR hotel in Europe and Hilton’s new luxury collection – LXR Hotels & Resorts.
This luxury hotel, situated on a super prime location in the heart of Mayfair on Grosvenor Square, will offer 257 luxuriously appointed guest rooms as well as 51 highly-curated and beautifully designed suites, which will reflect the property’s origin as a sophisticated and elegant London private residence.
A new fine dining restaurant will offer new culinary concepts headed up by
internationally-renowned chefs – Jason Atherton
An all-year round alfresco terrace, an exclusive cocktail bar and a large gymtech fitness suite. In addition, the hotel will showcase an impressive 500 sqm ballroom and various smaller function suites up to 100 guests.
* What will it be like to work for LXR Hotels & Resorts? *
LXR Hotels & Resorts is Hilton’s luxury collection brand, with each location offering a singular travel experience native to its place, history, and tradition. Found in the world's most alluring destinations, LXR Hotels & Resorts immerse you in truly profound travel experiences.
The Biltmore, Mayfair will be fit for royalty, well-travelled guests from around the world and senior corporate executives and guests will experience first-class service distinguished by an unrivalled commitment to personalised attention and luxurious yet locally immersive experiences for our guests.
* What will I be doing?*
- You will work in the Betterment restaurant area
- You will be the face of the outlet, communicating with the kitchen and the guests alike ensuring a smooth and memorable experience
- Welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner, consistently demonstrating great customer service
- Ensure accurate billing
- Demonstrate perfect knowledge of the all menu items and daily specials
- As a Head Waiter you will work 5 days per week, including, but not always, weekends and bank holidays.
What are we looking for?
- A warm personality, attentive and smartly presentable
- An ability to listen and respond to demanding Guest needs
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Accountable and resilient
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
* To apply for this role *
We are looking to fill this job as soon as possible and aim to come back to you within 3 days. If you are successful, you will be invited for an interview.
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage
Job: Food and Beverage
Title: Head Waiter/ess
Requisition ID: HOT07PZM
- Hilton Jobs