Hilton Duty Manager in London, United Kingdom
Now is an exciting moment to join the team at the Hilton London Metropole. The hotel is currently going through a transformational refurbishment, updating all of its Food & Beverage outlets, Bedrooms, Public Areas and Meeting Space, setting us well on our way to becoming Europe's Leading Conference & Event's Hotel!
Following the completion of the refurbishment, the hotel will boast 1,096 bedrooms, a state of the art fitness centre, 4 unique restaurants and bars, 35 meeting rooms, including three ballrooms with capacity for over 1,350 guests, as well as an exclusive event space with unparalleled breath-taking skyline views across London.
The salary for this position is up to £28000
What will I be doing?
A Duty Manager, you will works closely with Guests to greet, converse, and assist with enquiries, especially when VIP Guests, long-stay Guests, and others are in the hotel lobby. A Duty Manager is responsible for managing the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Occupy the hotel lobby and other public areas, particularly at busy times
- Manage, record, and resolve promptly all Guest complaints
- Meet and greet VIP Guests and major corporate clients upon arrival
- Coordinate the services and special facilities provided to long-stay Guests
- Monitor Guest satisfaction reports and implement actions to improve results
- Handle, record and follow through with management issues or emergencies that arise
- Conduct any Health and Safety procedures, if required, including fire walks, food safety investigations, etc.
What are we looking for?
Duty Managers serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous supervisory experience in Front Office within the hotel/leisure/retail sector
- Good knowledge of Health and Safety and security procedures
The benefits of working for Hilton London Metropole are huge:
- Paid overtime
- Staff Accommodation for up to 2 months at discounted rates.
- Go Hilton rates so you can travel the world
- Sick pay increasing with length of service
- 39 hour working week providing a healthy work / life balance
Job: Guest Services, Operations, and Front Office
Title: Duty Manager
Requisition ID: HOT07PXK
- Hilton Jobs