Cisco Commercial Territory Account Manager - London in London, United Kingdom
What you'll do
You will work across a select list of large Commercial customers within London; primarily focussed on Legal, Finance & Professional Services sector.
In your role you will:
- Run the entire sales process from prospecting to close.
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales targets.
- Maintain accurate pipeline management with expert-level forecasting.
- Lead an extended virtual team (Product Sales Specialists, Systems Engineers, Services sales execs etc) to create multiple customer touch-points that drive cross-architectural sales.
- Cultivate, grow and enable partners to attack white-space within your accounts.
- Build an overall territory plan & strategy; underpinned by a short-list of strategic customer account plans.
- Understand customer needs and requirements, with the confidence to challenge and expand the conversation.
Who you'll work with
You will work with some of the most coveted customers in London Commercial across a number of vertical sectors - primarily Legal and Financial Services. You will wok within a sales team that work together to achieve success.
Who you are
- B2B full cycle sales experience in a revenue closing role with a proven record of overachievement.
- Experience in C-level engagement and handling multiple stakeholders.
- Experience of driving complex sales cycles of deals over $1m.
- Ability to farm expand existing footprint, while be able to seek and win net-new technology franchises.
- Business fluent English.
- A good understanding of Cisco’s overall proposition.
- Commercial mindset with strong negotiation skills.
- Highly effective communication skills, with ability to handle multiple emails, phone calls, social media and more.
- BA/BS degree preferred.
- Tenacious - unwavering determination to win.
- Organised - you are on top of everything, with a focussed plan.
- A great teammate - we have a collaborative environment.
- Positive - we bring solutions, not problems.
- Passionate - we all love what we do.
- Willingness to learn, a willingness to take risks, persistence, resilience and a sense of fun.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re "old" (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can’t put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Cisco Jobs