Hilton Chef De Partie in London, United Kingdom
Chef de Partie –New Fine Dining Concept by Jason Atherton
Mayfair – Central London
The Biltmore LXR is in the centre of London with excellent transport links,
LXR is one of Hiltons three Luxury Brands and reflects modern luxury
The hotel is renowned for its excellent service and is in the top 5% of hotels in London and the Top 10 % in the world.
This is a great hotel with loyal guests and excellent team culture.
The salary for this position is £10.85 Service Charge (£33,000 to 34,000 a year)
The benefits of working for The Biltmore LXR are huge:
- Competitive salary
- Paid overtime
- Go Hilton rates so you can travel the world
- Sick pay increasing with length of service
- Healthy meals provided
- Laundry service and full provision of uniform
48 hour working week providing a healthy work / life balance
The Biltmore, Mayfair opened in September 2019, after undergoing a multi-million-pound redevelopment, as the first LXR hotel in Europe and Hilton’s new luxury collection – LXR Hotels & Resorts.
This luxury hotel, situated on a super prime location in the heart of Mayfair on Grosvenor Square, will offer 257 luxuriously appointed guest rooms as well as 51 highly-curated and beautifully designed suites, which will reflect the property’s origin as a sophisticated and elegant London private residence.
A new fine dining restaurant will offer new culinary concepts headed up by
internationally-renowned chefs – Jason Atherton
An all-year round alfresco terrace, an exclusive cocktail bar and a large gymtech fitness suite. In addition, the hotel will showcase an impressive 500 sqm ballroom and various smaller function suites up to 100 guests.
* What will it be like to work for LXR Hotels & Resorts? *
LXR Hotels & Resorts is Hilton’s luxury collection brand, with each location offering a singular travel experience native to its place, history, and tradition. Found in the world's most alluring destinations, LXR Hotels & Resorts immerse you in truly profound travel experiences.
The Biltmore, Mayfair will be fit for royalty, well-travelled guests from around the world and senior corporate executives and guests will experience first-class service distinguished by an unrivalled commitment to personalised attention and luxurious yet locally immersive experiences for our guests.
A Chef de Partie , will supervise staff and ensure high levels of food preparation to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Chef de Partie will also be required to assist with food cost controls. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Ensure all food preparation meets standards
- Prepare and present high quality food
- Supervise staff
- Keep all working areas clean and tidy and ensure no cross contamination
- Prepare all mise-en-place for all relevant menus
- Assist in positive outcomes from guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure food stuffs are of a good quality and stored correctly
- Contribute to controlling costs, improving gross profit margins, and other departmental and financial targets
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
- Assist Head Chef/Sous Chef in the training of all staff in compliance of company procedures
- Report maintenance, hygiene and hazard issues
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety and food safety legislation
- Be environmentally aware
* What are we looking for?*
A Chef de Partie serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- A minimum of 2 years of previous experience as a Chef de Partie or strong experience as a Demi Chef de Partie role
- A current, valid, and relevant trade commercial cookery qualification (proof may be required)
- Strong coaching skills
- Ability and desire to motivating Team
- Excellent communication skills
- NVQ Level 3
- Achieved Basic Food Hygiene Certificate
- Supervisory experience
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work under pressure
Ability to work on own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
Previous kitchen experience in similar role
- Intermediate Food Hygiene
- Knowledge of current food trends
Title: Chef De Partie
Requisition ID: HOT07PZR
- Hilton Jobs