Veritext Legal Solutions Account Executive in Livingston, New Jersey
Veritext is the global leader in deposition and litigation solutions. We provide the most skilled reporters, advanced technology, and unmatched service to help our clients achieve successful outcomes. Our national platform and global capabilities enable us to provide consistent and reliable delivery anytime and anywhere.
Veritext embraces advanced technologies to streamline the deposition process and to manage the most complex cases. Using proprietary video, mobile and workflow services combined with superior security, including HIPAA and PII compliance, Veritext ensures their clients have the best tools and the confidence of working with the market leader.
*Temporarily remote until Veritext offices reopen.
Veritext is looking for talented, driven, and motivated individuals to join our dynamic Sales Organization. The most qualified candidates will possess the following skills and competencies:
• Creative and solution focused
• Strong technical and analytical acumen
• Receptive and eager to learn new technology in an accelerated fashion
• Skilled presenter able to demonstrate in a practical user-friendly style to promote Veritext’s products and services
• Key candidates will have excellent communication and problem-solving skills, a strong desire to succeed and to manage and grow business.
• Demonstrate success in sales, negotiation, communication, educating and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced business environment
• Proven ability to establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships
The following are Key Responsibilities of Account Executives at Veritext:
• Selling deposition services and technologies to new and existing clients (law firms and attorneys)
• Conduct virtual and onsite demonstrations promoting Veritext products and solutions while educating on our various platforms and technologies.
• Supporting and educating clients to anticipate their needs, as well as resolve issues that arise.
• Tracking all sales related activities, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, case opportunities and monthly and annual territory analyses via a CRM platform.
• Provide appropriate feedback to leadership product enhancements, service level delivery and policy changes when appropriate
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 2 or more years of direct experience in sales and/or marketing services
• 2+ years as a paralegal in Litigation firm will be considered in lieu of sales experience
Veritext offers competitive compensation and an exciting benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), generous paid time off, company paid short & long term disability, life insurance, and more.
VERITEXT is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law. Any information provided will be used only in the compilation of data for EEO/Affirmative Action reporting. Completion of this data is voluntary and will not affect your opportunity for employment and/or terms or conditions of employment.
Veritext participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Veritext participa en E-Verify y proporcionará al gobierno federal la información de su Formulario I-9 para confirmar que usted está autorizado para trabajar en los EE.UU.
EOE Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Disabled