IQVIA Contracts Analyst 1 in Livingston, United Kingdom
Prepares and maintains client contracts.
• Working closely with project teams to determine appropriate terms and conditions of contracts
• Negotiating, developing and revising contracts, related budgets and scope of work
• Ensuring the scope of work is defined correctly, budgets reflect the scope, and any changes are integrated into the main study contract efficiently and accurately
• Acting as primary customer interface on small to mid-size projects and supporting senior team members on medium to large projects
• Project managing the contracting process, ensuring timely execution of contracts
• Bachelor's Degree Degree in Life Science, Business Management or related field
• and a minimum of 1 year's direct experience in contracts or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
• As a strong project manager and negotiator, you will need to be comfortable collaborating and communicating with a variety of colleagues and customers. Ideally, you will also have a good understanding of the CRO, pharmaceutical or laboratory industry.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com .
IQVIA is a world leader in using data, technology, advanced analytics, and expertise to help customers drive healthcare – and human health – forward. Together with the companies we serve, we are enabling a more modern, more effective and more efficient healthcare system, and creating breakthrough solutions that transform business and patient outcomes.
To get there, it takes diverse skills and a curiosity to explore new possibilities. No matter your role, everyone at IQVIA, including our colleagues at Q² Solutions, contributes to our shared goal of improving human health. Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- IQVIA Jobs