Lockheed Martin Test Engineer Sr. Manufacturing/Production in Liverpool, New York
Description: Provides Test support that includes troubleshooting and process guidance to represented workforce in both proactive and reactive situations. Develops and Updates test procedures based on Test Requirements, solves technical issues with the Special Test Equipment (STE) and Unit Under test (tactical/customer equipment). Participates in technical reviews, identifies opportunities for process improvement, interacts with the Engineering & Technology organization to implement Design For Test concepts. Drives Continuous improvement in to the test methods and products under test. Provides technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems with test methods and unit under test. Identifies cost and cycle time reduction focus area's, works with the team to implement solutions.
This position is planned to start as TDY assignment in Marion Massachusetts, to support production at the Marion site, this will then transition to a full time position in Syracuse, New York.
- Willing & able to be on a TDY assignment in Marion, Mass for up to the first 12 months in this job.
- Transition to Full Time Syracuse, NY role upon completion of the TDY assignment.
- Independently determines and develops approach to solutions
- Self Starter
- Analog Test and Troubleshooting
- Digital Test and Troubleshooting
- Analyze data to resolve problems
- Communication skills (written & verbal) to communicate with the team, Management and customer
- Automated Test Methods
- Technical Writing for Procedures (test & troubleshooting)
- Create Planning for product test flow
- Understand and Follow Configuration Management practices (CM)
- Team Player (able to work in a diverse work force)
* Candidate must be able to obtain an Interim DoD Secret Security Clearance prior to starting this position. Obtaining a clearance requires US Citizenship.
Networking (Ethernet systems)
MS Office Tools
Production Control Systems (SAP)
Lean/Six Sigma greenbelt/blackbelt or equivalent
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs