Lockheed Martin Special Test Equipment Software Engineer in Littleton, Colorado
COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID-19 variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security.
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees are required to follow onsite safety measures based upon the COVID-19 Community Level at the specific work location.
Description: Join the Lockheed Martin Special Test Equipment (STE) team that supports multiple programs across within LM Space, building test racks that checkout flight hardware prior to spacecraft integration.
We are looking for a Software Engineer with a strong interest in design, test, and integration.
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited college in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education with a talent for computer programming or scripting.
- Experience developing software using text-based languages, such as Python, C/C++/C#, Visual Basic
- Experience with using laboratory test equipment, such as chart recorders, oscilloscopes, network analyzers, digital multimeters
- Familiar with serial communication protocols such as UART, CAN, I2C, SPI, MIL-STD-1553, etc.
- Experience in hardware/software integration, and troubleshooting
- Familiarity with software development life-cycle: requirements, design, development, integration and test, and maintenance
- Familiarity with software configuration management tools such as Git or Subversion
This position is considered experienced, and able to work independently and\\or provide some technical leadership.
- Experience with National Instruments LabVIEW and TestStand
- Embedded software experience using microcontroller or single board computer
- Experience programming FPGAs with VHDL or Verilog
- Experience with Unix/Linux environments
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs