Vivint CX Recruiter in Lindon, Utah
At Vivint we are dedicated to redefining the home experience with intelligent products and services. We find purpose in proactively protecting your home and keeping you connected to it, no matter where you are.
We are looking for a goal-oriented, ambitious full-cycle Recruiter to help support our rapidly growing Customer Excellence team! Our Customer Excellence Specialists are the main point of contact for our customers and it’s critical that we are able to source and recruit top talent to join our team. To be successful as a Recruiter on the CX team, you’ll need to be a proactive problem-solver, an excellent communicator, and a strong relationship builder.
· Perform full-cycle, high-volume recruitment of customer service specialists; Proactively sourcing through several different channels, utilizing employee referrals, campus recruitment, job postings, managing the screening process and interview process all the way to through to offer.
· Build and maintain a consistent, robust pipeline of high-quality candidates.
· Evaluate candidates’ qualifications and strengths through resume review and phone screens.
· Maintain candidate relationships and manager relationships throughout the recruiting process.
· Develop and maintain a community presence by networking with local Universities and organizations.
· Develop and sustain metrics as well as reports to keep HR and business leaders informed.
· Work closely with the CX departments to support all their recruiting needs.
· Ensure that managers follow best practices throughout the interview and hire process.
· Stay updated with current recruiting trends and be the subject matter expert for the business leaders.
· High school diploma or equivalent
· 2+ years of experience in full-cycle, high volume recruiting
· Experience with customer service recruiting is a plus
· Exceptional organizational and communication skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to work independently and autonomously
· Experience using Applicant Tracking Software (Workday experience is a plus)
· Experience managing job postings through multiple job posting sites like Indeed, ZipRecruiter and LinkedIn
· Experience with Excel, building and maintaining spreadsheets is a plus
· Ability to maintain confidential information
· Excellent presentation, time management, writing, decision making, organizational, and problem-solving skills
· Full-time employment & Full benefit package including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k)
· Career development and leadership opportunities
· Fast Company ranked us #22 on its list of the World’s 50 Most Innovative Companies. Forbes named us one of America’s Best Employers and a Best Employer for Diversity.
· Free lunch program, onsite cafeteria, ping pong tables, pool table, onsite gym, onsite medical clinic, company discounts
What We Stand For:
Honesty and Integrity Come First
Do the right thing
Customer Obsession is Our Advantage
A relentless passion to serve the customer
Innovation is Essential
Today’s innovation is tomorrow’s lifeblood
We Win Together
Individuals win games: teams win championships
Exceptional is Expected
Talk is cheap: create value, not just motion
We Give Back
Helping people is core to our DNA
If you are an active Vivint employee, please apply through Workday by searching "Find Jobs". Vivint Smart Home is a leading smart home company in North America. Vivint delivers an integrated smart home system with in-home consultation, professional installation and support delivered by its Smart Home Pros, as well as 24/7 customer care and monitoring. Dedicated to redefining the home experience with intelligent products and services, Vivint serves more than 1.4 million customers throughout the U.S. and Canada. Vivint is on the Forbes 2018 list of "America's Best Employers," the Forbes 2019 list of "America's Best Employers for Diversity" and is one of Fast Company’s World’s 50 Most Innovative Companies. The company is the largest tech employer in Utah, the state’s #1 patent company and a certified Great Place to Work. For more information, visit www.vivint.com.
Vivint Smart Home is aware and addressing the rapidly evolving situation with the COVID-19 virus. We want you to know that we are monitoring the virus and impact closely and taking actions to keep our workplace healthy and minimize disruptions to our customers. Now more than ever we appreciate the importance of coming together to protect families and their homes. Some of these measures that relate to candidates include virtual interviews, and work-from-home opportunities. We value you as a candidate and hope you and your families stay healthy and appreciate your support in keeping our global community safe during these unprecedented times. Thank you.