Jackson County Missouri Office Administrator - Sheriff in Lee's Summit, Missouri
- Provides administrative support to the Sheriff and Command Staff
- Maintains personnel records, prepares new associate hiring forms and badges, and provides data to the Command Staff.
- Creates and prepares documents necessary to support personnel records such as evaluations, training, payroll changes and terminations.
- Receives and screens office visitors and telephone calls; greeting, assisting, or referring to the appropriate Staff as appropriate; takes messages for the Sheriff and Under Sheriff as appropriate.
- Must have an Associate's Degree or minimum of three years experience in administrative support.
- Knowledge of various County operations and departments preferred.
- Must be proficient in the use of word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Knowledge of Financial system and applications preferred.
- Must pass the Clerical exam and type 50 wpm.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen/background check.