LifePoint Health Bedside RN-ER PRN in Lebanon, Kentucky
The RN is to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient/family needs for age’s neonate through geriatric.
The RN demonstrates professional development and clinical competency; utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care; addresses health educational needs for patients, families, and other health care providers; manages patient care assignments as well as other organizational tasks related to patient and unit operations; acts in a clinical leadership role; applies knowledge of growth and development in patient interactions; performs other related duties.
- Current licensure in the State of Kentucky.
- Certification in area of specialty preferred. (CEN)
- One to two years clinical experience preferred.
- CPR certification.
- ACLS certification (within 6 months of hire).
- TNCC certification (within 12 months of hire) or grandfather-in PHTLS certification.
- PALS or ENPC certification (within 12 months of hire).
Organization: *Spring View Hospital
Title: Bedside RN-ER PRN
Requisition ID: 7449-2102