Reyes Holdings Merchandising Supervisor - GLCC in Lansing, Michigan
Merchandising Supervisor - GLCC
Job ID #:30982
Position Type:Full Time
Education Required:HS Diploma/GED
Experience Required:1 - 3 Years
Responsible for maintaining merchandising standards within a designated geographic area..
Required Skills and Experience:
• HS Degree or GED
• Minimum of 1 year of merchandising experience such product placement and display building. Accurately stock and rotate products onto shelves from backroom inventories as required, preferably in the beverage industry. OR Minimum 2-4 years of experience working in a warehouse, transportation, purchasing, customer service, sales or similar supply chain department
• Computer and database application skills
• Ability to operate a manual/powered pallet jack or lift product
• This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Must have reliable automobile transportation, maintain an acceptable driving record and valid driver license, and maintain auto insurance coverage at least to the minimum amount specified by the Company and state law.
• Must be able to operate hand-held technology used for timekeeping and communication.
• Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
• Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
• Ability to effectively communicate with the shift supervisor, co-workers and other departments on work-related issues in a timely manner.
• Complete all records, forms or reports accurately and in a timely manner.
This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Prior beverage industry experience preferred
• Familiarity with DOT regulations preferred
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
• Staff, train, evaluate and develop team members
• Supervise the daily sales and merchandising activities
• Schedule team members to meet the demands of the business
• Visit accounts to monitor adherence to merchandising standards
• Manage within labor and OPEX budget
• Other projects or duties as assigned
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.
- Reyes Holdings Jobs