Taco Bell Restaurant General Manager in Lake Forest, California
Starting wage of Up To $65,000 / year is based on Experience and Availability.
DRG is looking for a Dynamic and Experienced Leader who wants to work for a fast growing company, with tons of opportunity for growth! A General Manager is a leader who is able to build a team and develop existing team of top performers by training and developing skills, providing clear, consistent direction, and recognizing individual and team contributions. A GM oversees recruiting, training, management, P&L, and overall operations of the restaurant to ensure excellent customer service, high quality foods, people development, food safety, store cleanliness, and maximum profitability. A GM also oversees communication, acts as a liaison with other leadership, and facilitates a focus on company's culture and values.
Diversified Restaurant Group is a people first company! We pride ourselves on being a large company with a small company feel. Every person that works here is part of the DRG Family! What started as a 30-unit Taco Bell business in 2012, has since grown into a 240+ unit, multi-brand operation. DRG currently operates Taco Bell restaurants in California, Kansas, Missouri, and Nevada along with Arby's restaurants in Alaska, California, and Nevada. We have more than 6,000 team members and continue to grow every day!
Our CORE Values are simple:
What will YOU do?
• Identifying a team with high potential and developing them into leaders.
• Achieving and maintaining world class operations which includes a successful and well-developed crew and staff, pristine restaurants that serve excellent food, and strong financials.
• Maintaining and driving high standards and expectations around food quality, customer service, food safety, and store cleanliness by empowering teams in every restaurant he/she is responsible for.
• Having a clear understanding of and the ability to perform every job in the restaurant.
• Being held accountable for all aspects of their restaurants' performance and serving as ultimate decision-maker for their restaurants.
• Engaging in clear, consistent communications with field leadership and restaurant staff on a frequent basis.
• Demonstrating respect for individual team members and showing appreciation for their efforts and contributions.
• Building an effective team through training and development; and supplying meaningful and timely performance feedback.
• Ensuring the compliance of company policies and procedures.
• Maintaining consistent strong financial results.
Are you Qualified?
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Education: High School Diploma.
• Experience: Two-years Restaurant experience required with proven lead experience on all shifts.
• Must have the ability to read, speak, comprehend, and write in English.
• Must maintain current Health Card according to state or local requirements.
• Must have reliable transportation.
• Must pass Criminal Background Check including MVR.
• Must be able to pass SERV Safe Certification Course and Exam.
• This position has an expected 50-hour work week.
• This position requires open availability (Open availability may be nights, weekends, holidays, varies depending on the needs of the business).
DISCLAIMER: You are applying to Diversified Restaurant Group, a franchisee of Taco Bell and Arby's Corp. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.
- Taco Bell Jobs