Performance Food Group Contract Pricing Specialist in La Crosse, Wisconsin
Contract Pricing Specialist
West Creek-Broadline Corp (0625)
The Contract Pricing Specialist will be a member of the Accounting and Finance group. The Contract Pricing Specialist will be responsible for the implementation of Master Distribution Agreements in the Pricing system. Responsibilities include the setup, maintenance, and management of the supplier and customer agreement to ensure accuracy of pricing to the customer and profitability to the company. The Contract Pricing Specialist will be responsible for time sensitive corrections and adjustments to customer pricing. The job requires a high attention to detail and work ethic as the work has a broad impact on delivering the correct price to our customers.
Implement and review the set-up of Reinhart’s customer and vendor agreements, verifying the accuracy of the contract set-up in the pricing system to the terms and conditions contained within the agreement.
Communicate with suppliers, brokers, customers and internal sales personnel to ensure timely and accurate pricing.
Ensure proper documentation exists for all agreements.
Conduct database audits on various pricing parameters loaded in to Reinhart’s pricing system to verify accuracy across multiple customer contracts and vendor pricing arrangements.
Compute customer credits/debits and vendor re-bills/repays relating to retroactive correction or completion of information.
Review contracted costs to ensure divisions are billed correctly and bill back the vendor when overcharges occur.
Determine the origin of discrepancies and work with other departments in the communication and resolution.
Prepare various ad-hoc reporting for use by vendors and customers as well as other departments within Reinhart.
Maintain process documentation.
Monitor a shared inbox.
Adapt to frequent changes in processes and workload.
Collaborate to develop efficiencies within the department.
Other projects or duties as assigned.
Address Line 1:
12500 West Creek Pkwy
La Crosse, Wisconsin (WI)
Full Time / Part Time:
Performance Food Group and/or its subsidiaries (individually or collectively, the "Company") provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all applicants and employees, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. Please click on the following links to review: (1) our EEO Policy (http://pfgc.com/Policy) ; (2) the "EEO is the Law" poster (http://pfgc.com/Poster) and supplement (http://pfgc.com/Supplement) ; and (3) the Pay Transparency Policy Statement (http://pfgc.com/PayTransparency) .
• High school diploma or GED with 2+ years of experience in an accounting related function.
• Ability to learn new systems and processes with basic training.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work with large amounts of computer data.
• Ability to take ownership and be accountable for issue resolution.
• Ability to prepare accurate, effective, complete, and easily understood reports.
• Strong work ethic and ability to meet tight deadlines.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills such as VLOOKUPS, Pivot Tables, IF Statements, etc.
• Self-motivated with great initiative and ability to work independently or as part of a team.
• Must present a highly professional image and attitude.
• Must adhere to company confidentiality requirements.
• This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
• Degree in Accounting, Finance or a Business related field.
• Foodservice/distribution experience.
• Experience with ERP systems
Performance Foodservice, PFG’s broadline distributor, maintains a unique relationship with a variety of local customers, including independent restaurants and hotels, healthcare facilities, schools, and quick-service eateries. A team of sales reps, chefs, consultants and other experts builds close relationships with each customer, providing advice on improving operations, menu development, product selection and operational strategies. The Performance Foodservice team delivers delicious food, but also goes above and beyond to help independent restaurant owners achieve their dreams.
Click Here for Benefits Information (https://pfgc.com/Careers.aspx#benefits)
Performance Food Group
- Performance Food Group Jobs