Accenture Global Mobility Case Associate Manager in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Join Accenture and help transform Malaysia into a Smart Nation! The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Global Mobility is a service delivery function within Accenture which provides end-to-end support to our employees traveling or transferring on any cross-border, mobility policy. The Case Associate Manager/ Specialist is aligned to a Geographic Unit (GU) to serve as the primary point of contact for traveler, Human Resource (HR) and business sponsor throughout the assignment life cycle, and for understanding and escalating risk areas and compliance issues within their region. In addition, the Case Associate Manager/ Specialist is responsible for providing assistance and support related to the control points agreed with the Accenture Enterprise Enablement (AEE) team to ensure smooth delivery of mobility operations under the supervision of the Senior Case Manager.
In this specific role, the Case Associate Manager/ Specialist is responsible for the delivery of Case Management support for Cross Border Assignment and Transfers across ASEAN. These are detailed below.
• Establish relationships with local (ASEAN) key Mobility stakeholders such as HR, Recruitment, Business Project Contacts, and external vendors.
• Coordinate knowledge sharing sessions and initiatives across relevant stakeholders
• Facilitate team work and process integration across global mobility teams, including AEE, and cross-functional
• Contribute to a positive work environment; be a role model for cross-teaming/collaboration
• Assist with ad-hoc advisory tasks or projects where required
• University degree or equivalent higher education qualification
• Qualification in a related field (e.g. Immigration, Tax, HR) an advantage
• Excellent Customer Service skills
• Self-starter, with strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical, and verbal & written communication skills
• Ability to function as a Team Player and maintain a good working relationship, yet think and act independently with professionalism, discretion and confidentiality
• Ability to manage time and meet required deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
• Ability to exercise tact and diplomacy in all dealings
• Attention to detail
• Critical thinker with superior issue resolution skills
• 3rd Party Vendor/Partner & Service Quality Management
• Proficiency with standard Microsoft applications (excel, word, exchange) plus job specific tools (People Mobility Gateway, Immigration toolkit, Share Point, etc)
• Experience in immigration, assignment management or tax
• Thorough understanding of Accenture’s global policies as applicable to cross border assignments and permanent transfers, and any applicable local country addenda (including travel, immigration, tax equalization, finance)
• Understanding of Accenture business strategy, objectives and org structure
• Understanding of border control procedures as well as any related legislation for ASEAN key countries
• 2-5 years with a multinational company in the field of service delivery preferred; experience in immigration, expatriate administration or tax is an advantage.
• Light travel, if required.
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
- Accenture Jobs