Mosby Building Arts Lead Remodeler in Kirkwood, Missouri
Title: Lead Remodeler
Reports To: Project Manager
Job Purpose: To provide assistance the Project Managers in ensuring efficient and proper completion of all aspects of the jobs assigned to them by providing advanced carpentry skills, effective communication with clients, and exemplary on-site leadership and supervision to carpenters and laborers.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Run job on site.
• Provide excellent communication to clients regarding the status of their jobs on a daily basis.
• Ensure daily operations on each job are handled professionally, remain on schedule, and stay within the given budget.
• Perform advanced carpentry as required for each job.
• Train and supervise carpenters and laborers.
• Maintain a clean and safe job site.
• Provide assistance and support on any task to Project Manager as needed.
• Should have 4-5 years minimum experience in residential building & remodeling,
and should be well-rounded in all areas of construction.
• Proven, advanced carpentry skills.
• Ability to accurately read and interpret blueprints and scope of work.
• Excellent leadership, communication, and organization.
• High-school diploma or equivalent preferred.
• Supply your own tools.
• Ability to stand, walk, work with your hands, climb ladders, and move 50 lbs independently for extended periods of time
• Obtain and maintain class E driver’s license and reliable form of transportation
Possess the following Mosby Core Values:
• Speak with Honesty
• Accept Accountability
• Embrace Creativity
• Nurture Teamwork
• Give Respect
• Act with Integrity
• Walk with Humility
• Honor Family
• Bestow Loyalty
• Lead with Kindness