IQVIA Investigator Svcs Analyst 2 in Kirkland, Canada
start-up contracting activities for selected sponsors, studies or multi-protocol programs as determined by the Sponsor’s requirements.
• Develop Coordinate the development of investigator grants and estimates, contracting strategies and proposal text to support the proposal development process.
• Develop contract language, payment language and budget templates as required as applicable to the position
• utilize and maintain contracting systems, tools, processes, and training materials for selected sponsors, studies or multi-protocol programs according to the Scope of Work and Project Plan, within the agreed project strategy.
• Ensure collaboration, including communication with sponsors, stakeholders and RSU regions and countries as applicable to the position, to successfully deliver the agreed project scope in compliance with sponsor requirements and/or the RSU Management Plan.
• Provide specialist legal, operational and financial contracting support to the Study Teams, as applicable to site agreements to facilitate efficient business development and initiation and maintenance of clinical trials, whilst enabling compliance with regulatory requirements.
• Assist with the creation and/or review of core scientific, technical and administrative documentation to support business development and enable study initiation and maintenance, as required.
• Contribute to the collection, interpretation, analysis and dissemination of accurate contracting intelligence to support assigned studies and the wider company, as required.
• Ensure overall contracting efficiency and adherence to project timelines and financial goals as applicable to site agreements
• report contracting performance metrics and out of scope contracting activities as required.
• Work with Quality Management to ensure appropriate contract management and quality standards. Mentor and coach colleagues as required including the delivery of training materials as required.
• Deliver presentations to clients as required. As applicable, eEnsure accurate completion and maintenance of internal systems (with emphasis on CTMS), databases, tracking tools, timelines and project plans.
• May take a proactive role in developing long standing relationships with preferred IQVIA clients/customers.
• Bachelor's Degree Related field Req
• 5 year relevant sponsor or clinical research organization clinical site contracting experience, including demonstrable global and/ore regional experience acting as a contract negotiator. Equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
• Good negotiating and communication skills with ability to challenge.
• Good interpersonal skills and a strong team player.
• Strong legal, financial and/or technical writing skills.
• Strong understanding of regulated clinical trial environment and knowledge of drug development process.
• Knowledge and ability to apply GCP/ICH and applicable regulatory guidelines.
• Knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements, SOPs and company’s Corporate Standards.
• Ability to exercise independent judgment, taking calculated risks when making decisions.
• Ability to lead, motivate, coach and mentor.
• Good organizational and planning skills.
• Good presentation skills.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and e-mail applications.
• Good understanding of clinical trial contract management.
• Ability to work well within a matrix team environment.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and sponsors.
• Ability to develop and suggest alternate contracting language, terms, and financial options.
• Strong understanding of particular Sponsor or stakeholder need and ability to share this knowedge effectively with others.
• Ability to utilise metrics and then communicate these with study team to establish timelines for deliverables.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com .
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
IQVIA is a world leader in using data, technology, advanced analytics, and expertise to help customers drive healthcare – and human health – forward. Together with the companies we serve, we are enabling a more modern, more effective and more efficient healthcare system, and creating breakthrough solutions that transform business and patient outcomes.
To get there, it takes diverse skills and a curiosity to explore new possibilities. No matter your role, everyone at IQVIA, including our colleagues at Q² Solutions, contributes to our shared goal of improving human health. Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us.
- IQVIA Jobs