Frontida Inc Full Time HR Assistant in Kenosha, Wisconsin
Frontida Assisted living operates on the values of Tell the truth, Work Hard, Follow the rules, Love others, and Have fun. If you are looking for a fast-paced position where you can learn and grow apply today!
Assist with payroll processing, including data entry and other document organization
• Assemble new employee files and ensure all new hire information is complete before forwarding to the House Manager
• Audit and maintain personnel records per federal, state, local, and company policy
Assist with planning and implementing programs that encourage retention
• Identify and source potential candidates through direct cold calls, networking, referrals, job fairs, social media, publications, professional associations, internet, social media, etc
• Execute hiring process which includes processing applications, background screening, assessments, interviewing, and reference checks, selection, and extend offers
• Other administrative tasks as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
• Experience in office administration, recruitment, and/or Human Resources programs
• Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality
• Excellent organizational skills
Minimum of one to two years administrative experience, human resource experience preferred.
Experience in health care or other service industry preferred.
Strong computer literacy, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Ability to work in the field, drive a vehicle, have a current, valid driver’s license and be insurable.
Powered by JazzHR