Aerotek Human Resources Manager in Jonestown, Pennsylvania
Aerotek is now seeking a Human Resources Manager for our client in the Lebanon, PA area!
This position will perform all HR duties that are involved with solutions, employee relations, compensation, employee development, etc.
• Proactively drive effective HR solutions for multiple locations within the region including assigned client groups comprised of various functions and Business Units.
• Build leader capability, improve workforce capability and positive employee relations practices.
• Provide coaching and consulting to managers and employees in the areas of performance management, compensation, employee retention, talent planning, leader and employee development, positive employee relations practices, and conflict resolution.
• Understand business cycles and talent needs of the organization to develop human capital strategies to build the capability of the workforce to meet business goals.
• Manage recruiting and staffing initiatives, counsel managers in final selections and compensation; Consult with leaders for talent planning and career development.
• Facilitate HR and Organizational Development training resources to local Managers to assist them in developing their people management skills.
• Work with the HR Innovation Centers on compensation and benefits management, payroll and salary administration.
Top Skills Details:
• Bachelor’s degree or above or equivalent experience; HR related major preferred
• 3 to 5 years of experience within Human Resource
• Multi-site responsibility with demonstrated ability to flex support and effectively manage various stakeholders
• Experience partnering with business leaders and HR Business Partners in a matrixed environment requiring influencing skills.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs