Abbott Lead in Jhagadia, India
Overall responsibilities for smooth operation and maintenance of utilities operations
1) Responsible for operating, monitoring and maintenance (corrective, preventive, predictive) of plant
utilities (air Compressor, Chillers Nitrogen Coling Tower & AHU’s).
2) Perform daily shift works.
3) Follows operations and maintenance policies, procedures and work instructions.
4) Support the Fire protection and monitoring systems in compliance with the Site Safety and GMP.
5) Responsible supporting the writing of Job Aids and support Engineer in SOP writing.
6) Responsible for execution of work order and record job performed via MAXIMO system
7) Take part in continuous improvement efforts/projects , Carry out other work or task as directed by
8) Responsible for maintaining Safety & Housekeeping within the work area.
9) Responsible for documentation & breakdown records.
10) Responsible for conducting RCA for failure > 1 Hrs along with team
- ITI in RFM
-Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience in Pharmaceutical/ Food/ Petrochemical/ Chemical Plant/Dairy
Good Communication Skills
Experience in plant utilities operation & maintenance
Strong trouble shooting and problem solving skills.
•Overall responsibilities for smooth operation and maintenance of utilities operations with spares management
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Abbot welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
We provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities.
To request accommodation, please call 224-667-4913 or email email@example.com
- Abbott Jobs