TEKsystems Senior ReactJS Developer in Jacksonville, Florida
THIS POSITION CAN WORK ON A C2C OR W2 BASIS WITH TEKSYSTEMS. C2C VENDORS MUST BE APPROVED PARTNER OF TEKSYSTEMS. OPEN TO REMOTE WORK WITHIN THE US ON EST HOURS.
Top Required Skills' Details:
6+ years of development experience with a focus in front end development with ReactJS. This is a true high level role that will be involved in helping multiple teams migrate from AngularJS to ReactJS.
508 Compliance experience- this person will be responsible for developing fully functional 508 compliant UI components using ReactJS.
Angular experience due to the conversion this person will be working on.
To be qualified for this position, you:
• Must have knowledge, skills, and experience to write detailed technical documentation, specifically business requirements and functional specifications for application development
• Must be able to write code and maintain code for complex systems that address project specifications and guidelines and write code that spans multiple platforms
• Must have knowledge of web development methodologies (primarily Agile/Scrum), application design, navigation, and information architecture
• Must have experience implementing code-based unit tests
• Must be flexible and embrace change
• Must have experience gathering requirements and functional specifications for application development
• Must have the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships, supporting company leadership and other team members
• Must have the ability to work under pressure. Maintains composure and professionalism in an interrupt-driven environment
• Must have the ability to manage multiple and changing priorities/tasks
• Would be nice to have a basic understanding of Web Services
• Would be nice to have experience in Cloud, specifically AWS
• Would be nice to have healthcare experience
What you will be doing:
• You will be working on a newly formed team to develop extended features for a revenue generating product
• You will be attending daily standups and working on a robust product roadmap
• You will provide input on programming or development standards and offer innovative ideas and products to the organization
• You will be accountable for architectural integrity and technical debt
• You will perform unit testing and complex debugging and ensure appropriate testing is being completed by the team
What skills you need to be considered:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
• 6 years of progressive work experience designing business processes, process mapping, working on process improvement initiatives, and business applications system design. Experience must include:
• Extensive experience testing and debugging business application systems and processes
• Extensive experience developing software products for clinical environments and medical labs
• Extensive experience integrating both in house developed software and externally purchased software for large applications
Why you want to work on this team:
• You will be working on a newly formed team with an opportunity to develop and grow a new revenue generating expansion of a product
• You will be helping to form the culture of this team and have the ability to wear multiple hats
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- TEKsystems Jobs