WestRock Company E/I Technician in Jacksonville, Florida
The successful team member will be required to repair, maintain, and install plant electrical, electronic and instrumentation equipment. Employee must function at high levels of quality and efficiency while maintaining the highest standard of safety. Good communication skills are a necessity. Employee must follow standard work procedures and safe work practices/procedures. Extensive experience dealing with basic industrial safety topics such as lockout, fall protection, confined space entry, personal protective equipment, and guarding is required.
What You Will Need To Succeed:
· Manufacturing and or Mill experience strongly preferred.
· Working knowledge of computer programs using Windows based operating systems.
· Must have good general working knowledge of the location of all power sources for all mill equipment.
· Must be able to demonstrate ability to identify voltage levels with the use of digital multi-meters
Must have 4 years of documented experience in most the following:
· Able to work safely around electrical and other Industrial equipment
· A Working knowledge of all hand tools and possess the tools necessary to perform the tasks
· Be familiar with the uses of a Multimeter
· Working knowledge of Microprocessors
· Familiar with AC and DC motor controls
· Familiar with level, flow, and pressure control instrumentation
· Must be able to read and interpret blue prints and electrical schematics
· Working knowledge of computer and systems.
· Basic Pneumatics
· Tubing and hose systems
· PLC & DCS ladder logic
· HS diploma or GED equivalent
· 4 years of verifiable Electrical or Instrument experience: (or a combination of both)
· Good understanding of basic math for electrical/electronics
· Willing to work a rotating shift scheduled and unscheduled overtime as needed
What we offer:
· Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability, and excellence
· Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
· Attractive compensation reflecting skills, competencies, and potential
· A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
- Victory Packaging Jobs