Continental Junior Buyer with French (Iasi) in Iasi, Romania
Junior Buyer with French (Iasi)
Our Purchasing team makes sure we get the very best value without compromising on quality. With billions spent on goods and services every single year, that’s no small task. So we only look for bright, curious colleagues who are ready to make a real impact as part of our talented and driven team.
We are looking for a colleague to join our team for a determined period of time (until September 2022).
Do you want to be a Junior Buyer? These should spark your interest:
• Accurate and timely processing of all purchase orders according to defined process;
• Manage the day-to-day business relationship with key suppliers through supporting activities including ordering, communication of demand/ volume/ delivery time changes, issue resolution, sharing of end-user feedback, follow up on orders, etc.;
• Develop a strong understanding and knowledge of suppliers and own area of responsibility;
• Assist with contract and catalogue development and execution;
• Facilitate bids, analysis and negotiations for goods and services;
• Manage supplier relationships to ensure continuity of goods and services that meet the quality, service and price performance standards of the company;
• Drive implementation of global/regional agreements;
• Working with stakeholders and leadership teams to implement and enforcing polices that increase spend visibility and compliance;
• Works closely with Finance teams to expedite receiving and AP processes;
• Collaborate and communicate effectively across different organizational levels, functions, businesses, and geographies to realize procurement goals and objectives.
We are searching for a Buyer that:
• is fluent in French and English;
• has a Bachelor Degree (one in Economics is an advantage);
• is eager to develop and learn more about purchasing department;
• has strong negotiation and communication skills.
If the above descriptions suits you, we will certainly like to meet you!
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of €44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.
Automotive Cross Divisional Functions
- Continental Jobs